Looking to know why your Jabra earbud is not working?
You’re in the right place!
This article will explain or discuss:
- Jabra right earbud is not working and its solution
- Jabra left earbud is not working and its solution
- Jabra one earbud is not working and its solution
- And much more!
Ready? Let’s get started!
I have given 5 methods in this article to fix your Jabra earbuds not working problem. Whether your right or left Jabra earbud is not working, you can apply the method which has been described below and fix your Jabra earbud.
Did You Know: The Jabra earbuds can also be used in mono mode, which means you can listen with one earbud only.
Jabra Earbuds Malfunctioning Solutions
1) Battery Issues
One of the most common reasons why Jabra earbuds may not work is due to low battery levels.
This issue can show under many circumstances but in most of the cases users forget to unpair their Jabra earbuds from their device,which leads to heavy battery drainage.
- Make sure to completely turn off the device when you are not using them.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and wait for them to charge fully before using them again. Do not use the earbuds while charging.
- The charging case can be the reason why your earbuds are not working.
- Check the charging case to ensure that it is working properly and charging the earbuds properly.
- If the charging case is not working properly, it is time to replace it or buy a new charging case for your earbuds.
2) Clean Your Earbuds
Another reason why your Jabra earbuds may not be working correctly is due to dirt or small rocks in the earbuds.
Clean the earbuds and charging case with a dry cloth to remove any dirt or debris. You should also check the ear tips to see if they need to be replaced.
Blocked earwax can be another reason for your Jabra earbuds not working.
Cleaning your earbuds will also benefit you with an increase in sound and a neat earbud is also hygienic for your health.
3)Check the Bluetooth Connection
If your Jabra earbuds are still not working, check the Bluetooth connection and make sure that your device is connected to the earbuds via Bluetooth.
You should also check the bluetooth settings on your device, to ensure that they are turned on and are working correctly.
Move your device closer to the earbuds to ensure a stronger Bluetooth connection.
4)Update The Software
Jabra earbuds may not work due to outdated firmware.By ensuring that your earbuds have the latest software version installed, you can help to resolve any issues and ensure that they are working to their full potential.
- The first step towards updating the software on your Jabra earbuds is to download the Jabra app on your device.
- Once you have downloaded the app, connect your Jabra earbuds to your device and follow the on-screen instructions to pair your earbuds with your device.
- Open the Jabra app and navigate to the “My Devices” section.Here you should see your model of Jabra earbuds on the list. Click on your earbuds to see if any software updates are available.
- If there are updates available, click on the “Download” or “Update” button to begin the update process.
- Make sure that your earbuds are connected to your device and that they are placed in the charging case during the update process.
- Make sure to test your earbuds to ensure that they are working correctly.You should notice improvements in the overall performance of your earbuds after the update.
5) Call The Jabra Customer Service Team
If none of the above steps have fixed your issue, it is high time to contact the Jabra customer care team. You can contact Jabra’s support team via phone, email, or live chat.
They will be able to provide you with further troubleshooting steps or arrange for a replacement if it is necessary.
Jabra earbuds are high in quality audio devices that can experience problems like any other electronic product.
If you are experiencing problems with your Jabra earbuds, try the above steps to troubleshoot and fix the issue.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can troubleshoot these issues and get your Jabra earbuds working properly once again.
If none of these steps work, contact Jabra support for further assistance. With proper care and maintenance your Jabra earbuds will provide you with high quality audio.