Looking to know why your skullcandy earbuds is not working?
You’re in the right place!
This article will explain or discuss:
- Skullcandy right earbud is not working and its solution
- Skullcandy left earbud is not working and its solution
- Skullcandy one earbud is not working and its solution
- And much more!
Ready? Let’s get started!
I have given 2 methods in this article to fix your Skullcandy earbuds not working problem. Whether your right or left Skullcandy earbud is not working, you can apply the method which have described below and fix your Skullcandy earbud.
Did You Know: The SkullCandy earbuds can also be used in mono mode, which means you can listen with one earbud only.
Skullcandy Earbuds Malfunctioning Solutions
- Place both the earbuds in their charging cases.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device whether you are using a phone, tablet or computer to which your earbuds are paired.
- Turn off Bluetooth and take out the earbuds from the pairing list.
- Now take the left earbud out of the case.
- Touch and hold the center of the earbud until the LED indicator flashes red.
- It means the earbud is reset now put the left earbud back in its same case.
- After this you have to take the earbuds out of the case and reset them through the same process.
- Now put your two earbuds in your ears, a beep tone and a voice will come which will tell you that both the earbuds are synced with each other.
- At this point you have to turn on Bluetooth on your device. Now your Skullcandy earbuds will appear on the device’s screen.
- Just connect them with your device. Hope, sound is coming from both the earbuds.
If the first one method is not working and there is still a problem with your Skullcandy earbuds and it doesn’t work then you can follow this method;
Turn off Bluetooth on the device your earbuds are connected to, in addition, remove the earbuds from pairing list.
- Switch off both the earbuds, then press and hold the back button/touch panel for 6 seconds until the earbuds power off.
- Press and hold the back button of the left earbud for 10 seconds. Then put it in the charging case.
- Repeat this process with the right earbud as well.
- Apart from this, now you have to take both the hair birds out of the charging case and they will go into pairing mode.
- Turn on your device’s Bluetooth and scan for Skullcandy earbuds.
- Connect them when their name appears in the list. Now you have to make sure the sound is coming from both earbuds.
It is advised to work with the left earbud first and remove it from the charging case, before right earbud. This is because the right starts the process of earbud pairing.
So removing it from the case can create a problem as the left earbud will not be able to sync with it at that time. This will result in the left earbud not receiving any audio signals.
Still this problem can be solved by reading this guide. Follow each step in the correct order to fix your earbud that is not working. Hope you like the article.